Sunday, July 5, 2015

Part Three: Vancouver

Vancouver

Grouse Mountain 

We went up Grouse Mountain in a gondola on a mission to see some bears! While up the top we saw some amazing views, a wood cutting show and ate some Beavertails. It was a warm and very enjoyable day. 


Stanley Park

We briefly walked through some of Stanley Park. It is so big that you could spend days wondering through the trees, roses and shrubs and still not see everything.

Vancouver Aquarium

This is now my favourite Aquarium I've ever been to. They had shows almost every 15 minutes so you were guaranteed to catch at least one. We watched a dolphin, otter and beluga whale show. I definitely recommend taking the time to visit this aquarium if you are in the area. 

Pearl Jam Display 

At the airport in Seattle there is a display of posters for all the places that Pearl Jam has performed. Paul is a giant Pearl Jam fan so we knew we had to head over and take some photos before we boarded our plane back to SLC. 

This was one of my favourite holidays I've ever been on and that's because my best friend was there with me. We had so many laughs and all around a great time. I can't wait until the next one!






No comments:

Post a Comment